A foundation, conceived, created & developed in memory of the illustrious visionary young and dynamic Amit Agarwala, a man who saw tomorrow, who left for heavenly abode at young age of 30 years.
Illuminate the memories of Amit Agarwala by creating permanent institutions for use by the needy masses in the field of education, Medical facilities and other public utilities and ot provide quality services in all such institutions at affordable cost.
Already implemented : Amit Agarwala Smrity Bhawan
Multipurpose facilities mainly for attendants of patients admitted at North Bengal Medical College & Hospital.
From 1st June 2009
- Dormitory with 60 beds for attendants of NBMCH admitted patients at Rs.25/- per day.
- 20 Triple Bedded Rooms for attendant of NBMCH admitted patients at Rs.120/- per day.
- Lunch & dinner for attendants and others at Rs.15/- per meal.
- Dialysis facility with 4 Dialysis Machine
- Pathology Laboratory
- Sonography and other Diagnostic Facilities
All facilities at economical rates just adequate to meet the maintenance cost only.
Total Built-up area of 25000 sq.ft. in 4 floors including a Multipurpose Hall of 5400 sq. ft. along with full power backup.
Opposite Emergency Gate of North Bengal Medical College & Hospital.